Re: Paradigm

>How about a bit of discussion about the hosta named Paradigm? The name
>alone creates a interest for me.
    I am not sure but this is I think my third year with Paradigm. This
time of year it has a green/yellow center with a bluer green  wide border.
It has good substance (little slug damage). The leaves are attractive and
it is a reasonable grower for me. Right now I would have to say it does not
stand out in a crowd but I am hoping that maturity or even senility (of
Paradigm not me) will change my perception.

Glen Williams Zone 5a   Springield , Vermont.
salud,pesetas, y hostas