Re: Hostas

New plant I bought from Jim's Hosta only first year.  It was a very mature
plant I bought two crowns.  It really look great all season.
I use excessive organic material when I plant and it is in a mostly shaded
situation probably 2 hours of morning sunlight.  Boston, MA Zone 5 had alot of
rain this year.  I will pay attention in future years.  Thanks what other
hostas do you love?