Re: H. 'Twilight'

Thank you very much.  Chris from Braintree, MA Zone 5 I have just added it to
my growing list.  Do you have favorite hostas that you couldn't be without.  I
have a lot of hostas that I really love.  But if I did not have Sagae (which
is a very mature clump) my garden would definitely be at a loss.   I saw a
hosta called Tsuma Tajimi on Houpt's Hosta Web Site in one of the Laura Katz
Pictures.  It is to die for.  Do you have any idea where I can get it.  I also
want Tattoo that Plant Delight has but I am looking to talk to some one who
already owns it and feels that it is definitely worth the money.  Other hostas
that I am interested in are On Stage, Sea Thunder, Sugar & Cream.  Do you have
these plants and do you love them?