Re: H. 'Twilight' and others

Really appreciate your imput about favorite hostas.  I am going to be buying
alot of hostas for a major garden display next to my church.  One of the
members has unlimited money and put in amazing garden area in amongst the
guarries.  Quincy Quarry provided alot of the granite available in the country
at one time.  The rock out croppings really add to the garden area. There are
valleys, walk ways, benches, arches.  It was done by a landscape architech.
Truly wonderful.  I am looking for the absolute best in hostas to put in this
area and are trying to get it down to top 100.
Chris from Braintree, MA  Zone 5.