Re: Destruction of hosta-open?

I want to clarify something regarding the message I posted earlier
titled "Destruction of hosta-open?"  I wasn't implying that Patty had
any involvement in any schemes conceived by those who may not like Jim
Hawes.  I wish her luck and maybe there is a niche for another hosta
robin - I just have my doubts.  I wasn't trying to imply that the
hostatalk robin would destroy hosta-open or that it was set up for
that purpose.  However, I do see a diluting of hosta-open and that
must please some people since hosta-open was formed as a result
of the misguided closing of the AHS robin.  What I am saying is that
people within the AHS who dislike Jim and others who think like him
are always looking for ways to take advantage of whatever
opportunities they can.  I, unfortunately, have also had my own
personal dealings with power hungry people within the daylily society
and I know how these people act.  They may be sweet on the outside,
but you don't want to turn your back on them.  Patty means well and
she is an innocent victim as the rest of us are.  All I am saying is
that Carolyn S. and others have been doing their best to get Jim
aggitated because they know what he is going to do.  Then, Jim posts
"political" messages that doesn't sit well with some hosta-open
members who then casually remark...and then someone else says that's a
good idea and....  And Carolyn S. and others are sitting there winning
rounds one and two of a fight that the good guys didn't even know had
started.  The question is, is this a three round fight or a 15 round

If the NISE robin was set up for discussing hybridizing and anything
else and hostatalk for discussing everything except politics and
ASHPOL for discussing AHS politics, then what's left to post to
hosta-open?  Will people eventually post to NISE and hostatalk and
then CC: everything to hosta-open?  And then round three of the three
round bout goes to the bad guys.

Joe Halinar