Re:message from the Committee

I have asked six times now, two simple questions so that I will
understand what is the specific charge  and whom am I accussed of
publically attacking.

Today, early this AM, you have sent me via e-mail message a repeat of
the text of a paragraph
describing to me again the objectives of the AHS Robin. Then you tell me
to go to the AHS archive files, then conduct a series of commands, get
logs, get listserver information from the listserve database, search
facilities, send commands for data bases, etc.. ad infinitum.

Please understand that I am not of your generation with a working
knowledge of computers. I am a 78 year old man , living alone like a
hermit on top of a mountain in a self- built log cabin, 20 miles from
the nearest rural town which does not have facilities like those of an
urban center.I worked overseas during the period when computers came
into vogue and in popular use.I missed out  getting training in use of
computer while working overseas. Thus, I am not computer literate as you
are. My skills are in five other foreighn languages but  not computer
language. I admire your knowledge and skills in operating a listserve.
But I simply do not have the time left in this lifetime nor the skills
necessary to train myself in computer technolgy to find the answers to
two simple questions:

   What did I do and to whom?

Now the message from the Committee is finally  becoming very clear. You
will not provide the information. I must seek it out myself.

I think this is very unfair. You cite me. You won't provide details of
what or whom.. You will not discuss the subject. You "finalized"
discussions which never started in the first place. Then after several
proper requests for this information, you instruct me to find the
answers in your computer  files written in a foreign language which I do
not understand.

I am disappointed with your lack of cooperation.

Jim Hawes