Re: Destruction of hopsta-open?/ & Gold with Blue Hostas

charles packard wrote:

> Ran
> Any chance of a pic??  Not of Clyde - just Blue Cheese!!
> Charlie
> UK

Charlie
I have a couple of pictures, but I have to put them on disk, reformat my
disk, and then make sure I know how to send them.  I am worried I will
make a mistake and upset everybody.  I am also worried thet the format
may take a long time to download.  I need to try my system on a one
person first.  I will try to get soome of my new plants out on the net a
little later.  I may , in fact send a disk to Clyde or Bob and let then
that kbows how do it.
Ran