Re: Whom Have You Attacked?

Steve,

The answer is no one. But you do not believe it because you wrote a post
to me of Sept 1, 1999:

" A review of your e-mail messages clearly shows even the most casual
observer that you have made inappropriate personal comments about three
people:

C.H. Falstad
Ben Zonneveld
Steve Chamgberlain

Why are you badgering Carolyn and pretending to be clueless is beyond
me.
Look foolish if you wish.

Cheers
Steve"

Steve ,

If you will select from my posts, portions of them which are personally
inappropriate or offensive to you specifically, I would be happy to
discuss them with you. I am assuming that you may be miffeds at my
critique of the "Pods"  article. If this is the case and you wish to
make a rebuttal or show where I was wrong, inappropriate or too harsh in
any personal comments, if I find this to be the case also, I will
publically apologize. But I need to know what we are talking about. How
did I offend you?

The same openmindedness applies to any personal comments I may have made
about Clarence Falstad or Ben Zonneveld. If they were personally
offended, they probably will say so.

As for "badgering" Carolyn, you are incorrect in your assessment. I have
asked two questions which she has not yet answered. This is in no way
badgering. It is called inquiring.

Cheers,
Jim Hawes