Re: Jim Hawes

Not even knowing Carolyn Schafner I feel as though she is one "Mean Spirited
Woman" intent on paying this man his "dues' for doing sonme 'dastardly act'
he supposedly comitted and which she won't even tell him was.  I save  the
"Mean Spirited" title for the 'meanest of the mean'...

I too am thinking real hard about whether I will re-new my subscription in
the American Hosta Society..

In America, is not the accused given a Constitutional right to face his
accuser and at least a chance to defend himself??

Carolyn, you are NASTY!

Ronnie A