Re: Enough

Kass,

Enough is not enough. Not yet. I will continue until the conflict I am
going to describe,  is resolved.

I will do this by turning on some light switches to see how they run..

Everyone has a right to simply delete but you have no right to tell me I
can not post my opinion and that of the majority of those who know what
this is all about. It is about a power struggle within the AHS for
complete control of everything. I will not be controlled by such people.

To readers, since Kass Speerly is part owner of AHS, I find it amusing
that she asks to be removed from this Robin which she partly owns..
Perhaps she is leaving just prior to my formal complaint that she
herself has violated the AHS Robin rules by her parting shot accusing me
of ..."I bin done wrong man  on the mountain BS". This is very
inappropriate for a lady and an owner of the Robin. It is also a
violation of the rules.
I hereby make a formal complaint that she has violated the rules as I
have stated. I ask Carolyn, Majordomo assigned by the AHS,  and the
Robin Committee who instructs her, to follow all rules and  investigate
Kass Speerly's comments made public, determine if they violate the
rules, send her a warning with a complete description of the offences I
am accusing her of, . identify me as the one making the complaint,  give
her the opportunity of making a rebuttal and then and only then, ask the
secret committee to judge her.If I am needed to provide further
evidence, I will be happy to cooperate with the Committee.Everyone
deserves a fair hearing and the opportunity to face his accuser.Please
be kind to her. I anticipate that I and others will be making  following
up inquiries about  the results of my complaint about which I formally
request appropriate and prompt action..The electronic world of hostas is
watching to see how the Committee handles this specific  violation of
AHS rules. If no actions are taken, I anticipate taking it to higher
authorities..

Jim Hawes