Re:Enough

Robins,

I note that Kathy Guest has asked to be removed from the AHS Robin
because she does not want to read about political squabbles. I will not
consider that this is an attempt on her part to blame me for any stress
she may ensue reading e-mail messages. She has elected to leave of her
own free will. She could have deleted messages because I plan to
identify in my essay, which is going to be very complex, adequately
identified title markers such as "Political Conflict I, Political
Conflict II, etc. thus making posts easily deletable.

My intent is not to offend anyone. My intent is to inform interested
hosta people of some political facts of life about faulty AHS policies
that are hurting the Society. If you are not interested in reading these
posts, no one is making you do so.

Respectfully
Jim Hawes