I got to believe its getting better

the real beal wrote;
I also think that Detroit Dan should be reprimanded. He really lives in
Madison Heights and is only using Detroit to make himself look better.
Shame on you Dan!

I also think that Detroit Dan should be reprimanded. He really lives in
Madison Heights and is only using Detroit to make himself look better.
Shame on you Dan!

I certainly need all the help I can get but how on earth does detroit
make a person look better actualy I lifted the idea for detroitdan from
indybob  imatation is the sincerest form of flattery  I'm told by
someone maybe it was mama kass

detroitdan or madisonheightsdan  NOT