Re: Fw: [Fwd: (no subject)]

Pete and Jean just got a new border collie pup (Clover) and yes she does
have to be constantly amused and entertained.  She learned the trait of
"herding" the golf carts from the older border collie (Jessie).  It's
hilarious to watch her attack imaginary objects or see her come sopping wet
from the pond where she chases frogs.  Anyway...
she does go after hostas too.  She likes to chomp the flower spikes since
her baby teeth are still coming in.