Display gardens in Iowa

Would anyone have the book "The AHS Display Gardens"? If so, would you happen
to have a scanner that you could scan the pages for the display gardens in
Iowa and e-mail those to me? 2 of us are planning a trip to Iowa and we would
like to stop by some nice gardens on the 8-10th of this month.

Thanks alot,
Sue Smith
Missouri