Re: John's dog

Thanks Kate, sounds like you love your dog as much as we love ours. Clia
doesn't seem to be bothered by the groundhogs, of which there are many.
The ground hogs don't seem to bother anything either. We have a neighbor
who loves to shoot them, so maybe they are mostly scared all the time. I
have often said the the order of priority around here, in my mind is:

1	Laura
2	Clia the Border Collie
3	O'Hura the Cat
4	The Hostas