Re: Proxy Voting

Clyde et al.,
Since AHS has a web site, is there any reason why matters of importance
that need a majority vote of the *membership* cannot be posted on the web
site, with yes or no vote, membership no. required and a deadline (strictly
adhered to) for registering a vote?? The only down side to that would be,
of course, excluding members who do not have a computer..This is not a
trivial downside..so maybe it's not such a "good thing."

But if the motion is sufficiently important to be voted on by the
membership, it should be written in advance...far enough in advance that it
could be included in the journal.

Gerry