Re: Proxy Voting vs mail ballots

ctuttle39@JUNO.COM writes:

<< In the past, to the best of my knowledge, we have talked about mail
 ballots, which is a system that is a far cry from proxy voting.  Proxy
 voting means you give someone else the right to vote for you and to the
 best of my memory, I have not heard of a mutual interest group having
 voting done on that basis. >>

Charles,

Thank you for the clarification, and I apologize for my lack of knowledge and
clarity.  I should have requested MAIL BALLOTS!

Lori Johnson