Re: Communicating

In a message dated 9/4/99 12:50:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
backhoe@scan.missouri.org writes:

<<  I don't
 understand why anyone would have "secret" police in a hosta society. >>

I'll tell you why. I have been privy to some of the private mail that has
been sent to "committee" members and others,especially women. It is enough to
give you chills to think that members would stoop to such tactics. It is
scary. Men receive them too. Who wants to have a mailbox full of that!! Good
reason for trying to be secretive.I'm not saying that is the way to handle
it, but does anyone have a better way?
Barbara Jones