Re: Communicating

Frances C wrote:
> My sentiments exactly, Barbara.  I can't imagine anyone saying something so
> terribly offensive that he/she should be banished forever from our delicate
> little eyes and ears.
> Frances
> West Ghent, NY

Hi again
	If I am correct this started about nasty emails sent to the committee
who oversees the robin and AHS officials. I am sure they are alot worse
than the ones we see here. I am not for cersoring at all but I don't
think anyone should send abusive emails to them that they wouldn't want
all to read.