Re: I will keep it simple ...too!

I only want to address one point.

The local societies are not connected to the national in any formal way.
The AHS has no say in local matters. That is not to say they don't have
influence. But group or individual could lobby the locals but it would have
to be local by local.

I'll bet most local members do not know how little influence they have as
AHS members.

>         (4)..  how will the exclusion of unregistered-hostas, from
>participation at AHS orientated meetings, functions, conventions and
>publications: be a benefit to all; and this, also includes our Hosta
>Societies, directly affiliated with/to the AHS and including the rank &
>file membership of same?
>If there is anyone here reading this, whom might like to provide rationale
>to the above [PRO?] and/or [CON?]...please do clue us in? ...thanks in
>remaining hosta sincerely yours
>            -=>O<=-
>     ---< evermore >---
>email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
>Personal Website URL = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/
>Iril Kolle's Norway Seed Bank =
>TO JOIN group list-server = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise
>TO JOIN hosta picture group list-server =
Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5