Re: I will keep it simple ...too!

In a message dated 9/5/1999 9:44:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
wilddog@venus.net writes:

<< I've never in my life known anyone more determined to make things
 personal. If you direct this at someone then others must come and defend
 them, then the issue is lost.

 But Butch, don't you think people should know to whom they should complain
or state their views? It is well known that Solberg is behind this.
I am not trying to make things personal--just trying to get the facts out.

Best regards,

Clyde