Registrar's Views and Other Info from Him

Open Message to Dave Stevenson:

Hi Dave!
What is your position on the registration of all hostas?
I have written that you will register ANYTHING as long as you get the photos
and a check. Am I being unfair?

Are you still taking orders from certain people? You should act INDEPENDENTLY
of the AHS. If you do not, then I think you should question whether you are
truly being faithful to the ICNCP and affiliates.
Send me a list, in the mail, of ALL registered hostas, please. Send me a list
of registration requests that you have refused, with reasons.

Also, please inform us of how much you are paid by the AHS and whether you
have an expense account. if you have the latter, please send an itemized
account of your expenses.
I'd particularly like to know if you are still paying Ben Lockhart.(Folks,
this is the man that the AHS has spent thousands on to find Hosta Virus X. A
cure. LOL!)

Sincerely,

Clyde Crockett z5