Re: favorite hosta

My Sport that has leaves the size and shape of a very large dish is dark
green with varigation and very puckered in the center and it's neighbor my 5
yr old Niagara Falls. They look great together.  Some day I'll get a picture
of them on the web (If I have to buy a new computer system or reformat this
thing and reload it).

I agree  Hosta makes friends and family.  While families may argue they
agree about one thing they all share a common bond ours is Hosta!

Hostaly Yours,
Kate E. Ardissono
Hosta Dunes  - Long Beach, In