Ming Treasure

    I live in central Virginia, zone 7.  I don't know if that has anything
to do with it.  It is planted under a canopy of hardwood trees, woodland
soil,  and it is open to some sunlight for about one, to one and a half
hours.  I just purchased it this spring from Plant Delights so it hasn't
gone through a winter here.  I must say that the plant was a double
division, strong and healthy when I purchased it.  It has put out new growth
since I planted it and increased in size.  It has three flower stalks(or
scapes), full of large flowers.  I haven't really fertilized it this year,
only top dressed with "old" cow manure.  Keep trying because it is worth it.