Re: favorite hosta/Ming Treasure

<<<<but I think I have found the secret.
Always let the ground it is in become quite dry before watering>>>>

You know, I found this to be true of a few hostas.  If you let them dry out
, and then water, they respond very well.  One I'm thinking of, is Color
Glory.  I've had this plant for about 6 yrs. now.  I had it originally
planted in a nice rich area.  It sucked.  So I moved it after a couple of
years to the back of the bed, so to speak, where ailing , undecided plants
are banished to meet their faith, without any help from me.  Well, it did
great.  So what did I do?  Yes, move it back to the nice healthy area, as a
reward!  What did it do?
NOTHING and less.  So one more time, it went to neglect.  Doing well and
much better, considering!
Another one that seems to like torture is Fragrant Bouquet, in my garden.
Havent a clue as to why either.  Just the way it goes!

I guess you can kill them with love !

Quebec, Canada