Re: HAVE YOU NOTICED? <>

At 05:52 PM 9/6/99 -0400, Dave  UNYHS President wrote: "Sorry Folks,  but
enough is enough...all I've noticed is that there are far too many postings
about things other than why I joined this list serve....and that namely was
learning more about HOSTA!!  You asked...  Best wishes" [end quote]
 >>------- SORRY to have to say PREZ ----->>  But I'd like to know who
appointed you in charge? ..to even suggest "all I've noticed is that there
are far too many postings about things other than why I joined this list
serve....and that namely was learning more about HOSTA!!". <end quote>
                There are some very important questions being raised here?
..with regard to: AHS policy formulation and what appears to be a total
disregard for the feelings of the rank & file AHS-MEMBERSHIP consensus,
feelings and lobby; by this current AHS Hierarchy in control; and this, in
regard to the "registration of all hostas & preferred growers status" and
this, in regard to the AHS ROBIN POLICE and this in regard to: a great many
other matters the members feel justified to question, as dues paying members?
                If you joined this list-server to learn something about
hostas? ..I would suggest that you buy a good book; and stop pestering us
-- with your petty complaint, meaning nothing! ..and if you don't like the
way things are going, that's life hosta-guy-Davey'PREZ?
                Personally speaking, and on behalf of those spending a
great deal of their personal time, to formulate emails being posted & to
their great lobby-work & to their questioning directed towards 'AHS Board's
Policy Planning' ..I feel , this is an important step, towards the future
of the AHS and expansions of same? ...I COMPLEMENT EVERYONE who is doing
exactly that? ..my best congratulations go with this!
                Here's a free Hosta Growing 101 Lesson for you Dave? ..all
you have to do is shove YOUR hosta-roots into the ground and that's all
there is to it? Mother Nature looks after the rest!  You wanted to know
about growing hostas? ..now you have it!
               As for the multi-act dramas being played out, by folks
questioning AHS policies, and planning in motion right now? ...whether
"everyone here" knows it or not -- this is going to played out & lobbied to
the very finish, so y'all will have to keep your cool, be patient and
contend with it!  BTW Davy...you wanna learn something? ...ask a question
next time around! ..as to what it is you'd like to know?

BEST WISHES and...
host'ally yours
;-B))
BILL NASH Guelph Ontario Canada zone4
[an AHS dues paying member ..and another participant of HOSTA-OPEN]
>---> and if you can't handle the LOBBY? ..take the option below! <----
>message text UNSUBSCRIBE HOSTA-OPEN

the'SHADOW'gardener
email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Personal Website URL = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/
TO JOIN hybridizer's list-server = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise
TO JOIN hosta-picture-group list-server =
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/hostapix
TO JOIN AHS POLITICAL FORUM = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ahspol
A Seed-bank/exchange in NORWAY =
http://www.iril.no/garden/garden/plants_seeds1998.htm