Re: Spinning Wheels interest in looking for more information

In a message dated 9/6/1999 7:49:52 PM Central Daylight Time, SECK138@aol.com
writes:

<< Is it like pauls glory, or borwick beauty.  The
 picture I have of it it not too clear.  Looks like it has a dark edge what
is
 the center color.  Green/gold.  Do the leaves get rounder as it ages.  What
 is the texture.  What is it heritage.   >>
 It is a form of Tokudama Aureonebulosa. It is quite lareger.
I have a pic---if anyone should like to see it in all its glory. please let
me know.

CCredux@aol.com