Jim Hawes

Dear  All,
There have been several postings that have been forwarded to me that are
adversely critical of Jim's postings.
I'd ask you to try to put yourself in his place. He has been plagiarized of
his lifelong work; demeaned by the AHS Robin, and ignored by the
administration of the AHS. Jim has contributed a wealth of valuable
information to hosta people and to horticulture. He takes this very seriously
and is not a mean person.Indeed, those that critisize him have probably never
met him. He is not a rabble-rouser, or a discontent, or swell-head---he is a
nice man who will accept criticism, will dbate issues in a friendly and
professional manner, and give the Devil his due.

Lay off Jim. Support him.

Clyde Crockett z5