Who is attacking whom?

Subject:
        Who has attacked whom?
   Date:
        6 Sep 1999 21:06:02 EDT
   From:
        Hawesj@gcnet.net

<<< This message is part 3 of a previous message >>>

what I have presented. If you  want more proof than this I have more.
Posts I have provided  consist of Steve's and others' own words. I have
made no accusations of anyone herein. I have posted some
self-incriminating statements of Steve Chamberlain. I have redacted
(subtracted) some
irrelevant portions of some posts and I have not included the foul
obscenities he pasted onto my correspondence to him to send a fraudulent

message to "prove" to someone  that I was evil.I need not prove it
because he has admitted it. I believe that is the basis for  a
defamation lawsuit. So who has attacked whom? I leave that judgment in
the hands of readers.

Jim Hawes
hawesj@gcnet.net

PS...I wonder who the Eminent Three are?