Re: babble

I feel like a tree falling in the forest. Is anyone there.

A consensus is the only way to cause change.

If you keep choosing sides for a fight there will be one and those
you want to influence will sit back and watch. When the combatants
tire they will continue on the same course.

What do we agree on, what cause will we support.

At 11:53 AM 9/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
>LIGHTEN UP... ITS A GARDEN FORUM....NOT THE APOCALYPSE.....
>
>BELIEVE IT OR NOT, WITH RESPECT TO STEVE AND JIM,
>
>  KEN,
>

>WHERE WE GOT 3.5 INCHES OF RAIN IN METRO DETROIT, IN 45 MINUTES LAST
>NIGHT
>
>Talk about your inane babble (someone) likes (the) (parenthesis)
>detroitdan
>P.S.  go Jim go

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5