Re: Sad report

I guess the most pressing question I have in all this sad series of
events is why in the world is the AHS sponsored robin so different from
all the others???  I, personally, cannot see what Jim has done to
justify removal. I feel so utterly helpless in the face of the actions
of the secret committee. I truly do feel so sorry for each of them, and
I hope so much that I never learn their identy. They must feel awful to
have been involved in something so downright unamerican.
What a shame.

John Lanier
Burnsville, NC