Re: Sad report

In a message dated 9/8/99 1:11:17 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
jlanier@yancey.main.nc.us writes:

<<  I feel so utterly helpless in the face of the actions
 of the secret committee. I truly do feel so sorry for each of them, and
 I hope so much that I never learn their identy. They must feel awful to
 have been involved in something so downright unamerican.
 What a shame. >>

I do not know just what type of sever emotional and or personality disorder
one must suffer from that would make one want to participate in this type of
activity. I only hope they don't play with matches as well.
Gary
Amber Wave Gardens