Re: Enough

In a message dated 9/8/99 1:06:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, chf@MACATAWA.ORG
writes:

<<  Had Dave not
 done so the IRA may have gone to some arboretum or something in Holland,
 Germany, or England.  Think of the complications if you had to write your
 registration in German and send your fee in D. Marks! >>

Dear CH,

Yes, I can see how many many more host would never be registered!! Thank you
for taking the time to clarify this!

This raises new questions in my mind....how can the AHS develop policies to
enforce registration which they are not responsible for, nor control?

Picture the company I work for making rules to regulate the State of New
York.....would never happen! Is there more too this?  I'm I missing
something? Where does the AHS fit ?  I guess I am playing catch up here, so I
apologize to all for the questions. Somehow it does not make sense to me.
Maybe I need more coffee........

Lori Johnson (confused)