Re: Sad report

Personality disorder?  One guess would be overewhelming feelings of inadequacy
which would lead one to don a cone-shaped mask and arbitrtarily exercise
whatever silly power is availaable in order to bring the offending person to his
knees.  John Lanier's statement to the effect that he feels helpless, expresses
just what people generally feel in the face of anonymous,  arbitrary exercise of
power.

I trust that bringing sunshine tothe situation wlll lead to Jim Hawes being
granted his hearing he has requested.

Frances