Re: Sad report

This is going to far so please don't tell me I am. I know it!

It is true that hinchmen have carried out dastardly deeds and will continue
to do so until the rules or the rulers are changed. It has always been thus.

It is not the secret committee, it is those who authorized it. Despots are
all the same, always have been always will be.

We're talking about Jim and the unknown committee and nothing will change
until we disable the top. One of the earlier members of the committee told
me he took the job hoping to bring a gentler hand to the proceedings.
He could not.

The system is flawed not the people. People have always been this way.

Power corrupts and corrupt people seek power. Take away the power.

I am always amazed at the statement "Why did you hit me with that club I
gave you?"

At 02:13 AM 9/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I guess the most pressing question I have in all this sad series of
>events is why in the world is the AHS sponsored robin so different from
>all the others???  I, personally, cannot see what Jim has done to
>justify removal. I feel so utterly helpless in the face of the actions
>of the secret committee. I truly do feel so sorry for each of them, and
>I hope so much that I never learn their identy. They must feel awful to
>have been involved in something so downright unamerican.
>What a shame.
>
>John Lanier
>Burnsville, NC

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5