Re: Sad report

Let us speculate that Jim gets the open hearing and is re-instated but the
rules don't change then who is next.

The issue is not Jim it is the system. Someone will always wear the white
cone hats as long as the system allows it and someone will lead. Find the
leader cut off his head change the system and get a new manager to operate
the system.

If you change the system you may find the leadership more to your liking.
Have you ever noticed how meek a bully is when he doesn't have a club.

>I trust that bringing sunshine to the situation wlll lead to Jim Hawes being
>granted his hearing he has requested.
>
>Frances

Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5