Re: Request for Appeal

At 07:57 AM 9/8/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Jim Hawes wrote:
> >
> > To: AHSE-MAILRobin Committee.
> >
> > I wish to face my accusers, if not face to face, at least computer to
> > computer to discuss facts with the Committee or anyone else involved.
> >
> > I want my accusers, you,  the Committee,  to point out specifically what
> > I have said, which represents  what you claim is a continuing public
> > personal attack on some one individual which holds him up to ridicule
> > and contempt because he holds views different from mine. I use your
> > words to try to construct what I think you have charged me. But I want
> > specifics.And I also want to be shown where I have repeated this offense
> > which resulted in my suspension.
> >
> > I want the opportunity to address these specific charges. I have a right
> > as a member of the AHS in good standing to make use of AHS facilities.
> > You have taken away these rights without cause and have made me a member
> > in bad standing based on your faulty judgments,  to which I object..
> >
> > I consider your charges a mistake and I wish to be given the opportunity
> > to prove this.
> >
> > I want this appeal to be heard (seen) in public, in writing, using any
> > format which is fair, not in the darkness of AHS Robin privacy.
> >
> > I want interested  public observers to be in electronic  attandance to
> > determine for themselves that justice is served.
> >
> > I will submit myself to questioning by the Committee or will provide any
> > information needed to reach the true facts.
> >
> > I promise to abide by the judgments of the Committee if the appeal
> > hearing is open, fair and just. So far, any deliberations if they
> > actually occurred, have been closed, unfair and unjust.
> >
> > If you and the Secret Committee do not agree to my reasonable appeal for
> > a hearing , then everyone will know that you are avoiding an open , fair
> > appeal hearing to seek truth and justice.
> >
> > We, on both sides , can stand on equal ground and defend our positions.
> > There is no avoidance that observers will influence and demand a fair
> > hearing to bring about justice. I do not fear this judgment because I
> > know I am innocent of personal attacks as you claim in general terms.
> >
> > If my request for an appeal hearing is not forthcoming, then observers
> > will recognize the character of this refusal
> >
> > If you do not respect my demands in this appeal, I will consider it a
> > personal assault to my intelligence, integrity, persona   and my rights
> > as an individual member , no less human than you. I challenge your
> > rights to make judgments without an explanation. You have no right to
> > control all matters as you wish to interprete them without an
> > explanation.
> >
> > Inaction on my request for an appeal hearing will result in further
> > escalation of the severity of the injustices being imposed. I demand
> > fairness at a minimum.
> >
> > Jim Hawes
> > Formerly,  an AHS  Member in good standing.
> >
> > Note: I suggest that any member of any listserver may make this appeal
> [...]

shown above; and in the event, the Chairman, is going to rule that motion
out of order, due to lack of a seconder; therefore, I elect/choose to
"SECOND THE MOTION" put forward by Jim Hawes?  And/or if this same
Chairman, plans to rule the motion "out of order" because members in bad
standing on the AHS ROBIN cannot make motions on the AHS ROBIN and/or
elsewhere, then I would like to bring this onto the AHS ROBIN floor, as a
motion.  I am a member in good standing within the AHS Robin; my AHS
affiliation-fees are fully paid ...and I thank y'all in advance?

host'ally yours
William Nash Guelph Ontario CA <raffi@sympatico.ca>
I would like to quote a poem taken from 'The Art of Loving' (Eric Fromm)
and this is particularly dedicated to the HE not THEY i.e. Jim Hawes:
            THEY who know nothing? ..love nothing!
            They who love nothing? ..understand nothing!
             And they who understand nothing are USELESS!
                    BUT HE!
                        who understands
                            also loves notices sees..
             ..and the more knowledge inherent in a thing?