Thought's on fall....

Dear Bev Stegeman:

I enjoyed your posting (the one reproduced at the end of this message), and
am hoping you will allow me to repost it to the electronic mailinglist
Alpine-L, the Electronic Rock Garden Society for  the purpose of acquainting
rock gardeners with your subject matter in the hope of stimulating
discussion and/or action, e. g. the possible production of a similar poem
using
rock garden plants in the text.

Ideally, and if you should be sympathetic to the basic goal, it
would be nice if you would be willing to repost it there
yourself (to Alpine-L@nic.surfnet.NL) so that it would go out under
your name as sender.  If you decide to post it directly to Alpine-L,
you need not reply to this message.  But if you prefer that I post it
for you, I will, of course, give you full credit as author,
even though it will appear under my name as
forwarder on your behalf.

One further (and certainly optional) request: Would you be
willing to provide (to be added at the end of the reprint) a
few sentences about yourself so that our members (more

than 800) can place you more vividly in a mental context?
I know you're a busy person, but providing a
cameo bio (where you garden, your favorite plants, etc.)
would enhance your contribution.  Thank you.

Cordially yours, and thanks in any case for a charming contri-
bution.

Harry Dewey, listowner
Alpine-L, the Electronic Rock Garden Society