Re: Enough

In a message dated 9/8/1999 7:33:16 AM Central Daylight Time, LjatsoH@aol.com
writes:

<< chf@MACATAWA.ORG
 writes:

 <<  Had Dave not
  done so the IRA may have gone to some arboretum or something in Holland,
  Germany, or England.  Think of the complications if you had to write your
  registration in German and send your fee in D. Marks! >>

 Dear CH,

 Yes, I can see how many many more host would never be registered!! Thank you
 for taking the time to clarify this!

 This raises new questions in my mind....how can the AHS develop policies to
 enforce registration which they are not responsible for, nor control?

 Picture the company I work for making rules to regulate the State of New
 York.....would never happen! Is there more too this?  I'm I missing
 something? Where does the AHS fit ?  I guess I am playing catch up here, so
 apologize to all for the questions. Somehow it does not make sense to me.
 Maybe I need more coffee........

 Lori Johnson (confused) >>

The powers that be (and were at the time of the appointment of the AHS as the
Registrar) were VERY desirous of getting this mess out of their hands. They
practically begged to AHS to take the job. I have all of the correspondence,
which was sent to me by then-president Robert Olson.

So, I don't think it was any great feat to get the AHS to be appointed as the
Registrar.

I wonder, however, just how much latitude the international body will give
Stevenson.
I also wonder about their policies in regard to such matters as the IAC
program.

Clyde Crockett z5