BEGGING FORGIVENESS

Here's what the form letter warning looks like:
From: Carolyn Schaffner <drsnooks@buffnet.net>
To: <sussextreeinc@ce.net

You have clearly broken your own word in not living up the the AHS
Robin agreement which you acknowledged in joining the robin. You are now
warned that with another such infraction you will be suspended for 30
days. Refer to your own postings below if there remains any doubt of
what you have done.

The AHSEMAILROBIN Committee

Everyone,

I apologize. I did not know the rules had changed. I see where the rules
you are now sending to members are different than when I signed on the
AHS robin and humor is not allowed.

Here is an excerpt from the AHS robin rules when I signed on and the
rules I thought we were still operating under.