Fwd: message

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: Fwd: message
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 20:29:29 -0400

 >> TO: AHSEMAILROBIN "The Robin Committee" and etc.
***REGARDING: From the AHSEMAILROBIN Guidelines...

>(b) To conserve disk space at the host listserver, members will
>self-impose a limit of 3 posts per day, ***and are prohibited from
>"forwarding" entire letters***

What do you do "Carolyn" ...***dream up new rules MINUTE by minute & day by
day***? ...and thank you kindly for advising me of yer "forwarding" dictate.

Having considered? ..all your insane dictorial-planning & iron-fisted
TACTICS & ACTIONS, which AHS-hosta-folks in power are making & taking
action on; and this, being-done by members not-even-elected (volunteer
appointed!) and without membership approval of this Totatalitarion
Dictorship, already put into play & motion? ...AND...

-->>  for example ..dictating to the world 'AHS POLICY' and same without
membership approval, consensus and so on...

-->>> Some of us can now perhaps guess? ...seeing the proletarian-rulership
examples in the AHS; as to why, the International Registration for HOSTAS
is in some university in some LIL'small-town in the US of A? ..and WHY it
is not in the country of HOSTA-ORIGINS?
          ...and to, the whole AHS HIERARCHY in power ...my question is this:
-->>>> Do we finally guess what the 'Japanese Peace Accord' was all about
...for the AHS to take control of their hostas! ...after nuking?

OTHERS HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE ME ..and here it comes again:
 >>--Mrs. Shaffner--->> ..please do me the same honour, priviledge &
favour, as Kathy Guest requested, done to her: "NUKE ME!" off your'AHSE
list-server -- I quit YOUR'robin! ...as of this post & forthwith!  William
Nash <raffi@sympatico.ca> has left your'ROBIN'dictorship, of his own free
will and accord, so you do not have to give me a detention.

bye, best wishes and hope U & Committee have a nice life and perhaps
someday, there shall be a brighter AHS tomorrow?
:-B))
William Nash Guelph Ontario Canada zone4 <raffi@sympatico.ca>
"the universe is unfolding as it should" <desiderata>