black scapes

I am working on a new bed and have my spring interest Hosta taken care of
including Sea fire, St. Elm's Fire, June, Mary Maria Ann and Geisha. What I
need help with is some plants that have really dark seed pods and scapes. The
more pods and the darker the color the better, Any one have some suggestions
and a source or two?
I like the number of seed pods 'Christmas Tree' has but darker I like the
dark scapes that 'Don Stevens' has but it does not form any pods in any
number.

Paul