Great Post

I admired your post calling for reason and "treason". I hope you are not
sent your notice again and possibly be suspended again, this time
forever. These are unreasonable rules which may change daily according
to the whims of the Tyrantess and her minions. Everyone is subject to
"punishment" by our bad mother, told to go sit in the corner for 30 days
for simply speaking our opinion when she has a bad day. There are more
people than we know who have been warned or suspended, simply for
speaking out freely. They do it in secret without anyone reporting it.
We don't even know the count... they won't tell..

It is time to become serious. I suggest a head count of people who will
pledge to go to the convention, attend the business meeting, show that
we have 2/3 majority which is required to change By-Laws, take over from
the Tyrants within the organization, clean house and bring sanity back
into our hosta society. I know this is a simplistic idea. But by being
logical, straightforward, honest, fair and open , we can bring about
change for the better. It can't get any worse, can it?  We need
information first, nothing more at this stage.Also any volunteers to
keep score and gather information...

How many think this is an idea worth investigating?

"I pledge to go to the Convention and express my vote contra  current
developments in the AHS".............Jim Hawes...

Let's see a show of hands with a pledge.   That's one!!!!!

Jim Hawes