RE:AHS Robin

I  have been suspended from the AHS Robin unjustly and have not seen
your post of last night. It is confusing to read on hosta-open, your
admonition that enough is enough and that we on hosta-open should start
acting like adults rather than children? Please don't accuse me of
acting juvenile. Have you ever been wrongly accused of something in your
life? Of course you have. Some people react by walking  away, some
surrender, some fight and some go insane..You must understand the
difference between an original attack and a continuing one which has
been going on for many months. The problem is not personal attacks per
se, it is a problem of dichtomy which has developed with the society.
There are two camps with differing philosophies and methods of  dealing
with problems. There is also a large group of people who don't know or
care about the issues involved.

I appreciate personally  your attempts to be a peace maker. Admirable !
But easy to do.  Things have gone way beyond your understandings. There
is no NISE list serve. Bill has gone in disgust.So have others. The AHS
is going down the tubes, hadn't you noticed?  The existence of the
PIXLIST is thretened.. There is no comunication going on except on
hosta-open. Alex Summers, founder of AHS, is distressed to see "his"
organization in disarray.

Just 30 minutes ago I told Zonner in a" kind " way to stop continually
hassling me. If you think I'm going to put up with insults continually,
you are mistaken. No more soft ball! I have taken it from Glen Williams,
from Steve Chamberlain, from Carolyn. And I certainly will not take it
from a zonnerveld plagiarist. Its hard ball from here on.

When you get attacked like I have, then you will understand. I realize
you were speaking your mind to everyone and were not admonishing me
personally...but the" perception" was close. I will react to personal
attacks as my best judgment allows. I am very aware that egos are what
initiate conflicts in the first place. And I am very careful not to let
my ego determine what I do in my life. But there are occasions when one
must protect ones' self and repulse attacks of others. It is a natural
instinct to protect one's self,. You know this of course,  but perhaps
do not recognize that this syndrome is in operation in the current

Are you saying that there were no personal attacks on me? Are you
accusing me of making personal attacks on others?. I am simply  turning
on the lights with a few facts so that all will see what is going on. My
strategy is to tell the truth and let others do what they wish to do.
Would you deny me my right to do that by telling me to stop?
Jim Hawes