Re: late blooming blues?

In a message dated 9/9/1999 5:58:47 AM Central Daylight Time, jmccann@tez.net
writes:

<< Paul,
      When you say "forms" , did you hybridize these or were they plants of
 H. S. Elegans?  Is the normal blooming time of Blue Blush? Thanks Judy >>

H.S. 'Elegans' is not made up of a single clone but a large group of diffrent
clones that are similar, so when I get plants from diffrent sources they look
diffrent from each other.

Yes, this is the normal time for 'Blue Blush' to bloom (started for me 2
weeks ago) but keep in mind it is a small blue.  Plants grow 6" tall with
short scapes that are 10" tall.

Paul