Re: today's date may be computer program critical

A complete nonevent.  Everyone was on alert around the world. Industry
Canada had conference bridges built and linked into a worldwide network of
bridges. Not a hiccup anywhere in world was reported that I am aware of.
Primarily it would have affected machines programmed in Cobol, of which
there are apparantly very few up and running these days. Even the Russians
were unscathed.

Bob Campbell