| Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:05:04" />

<"JUST KIDDING">

TO ALL READING THIS:
                            due to a great & warm alliance of hosta-friends
<<<THE HOSTA LOVE CLAN>>> (for lack of better words?) whom sent me e'mails
asking me, to reconsider my nuking myself away from all list-servers.

PLEASE BE ADVISED -- with regard to the list-servers, in the TO: (header)
of this email; and with regard to my "NUKE ME!" email of last night: I
saved this last line for a day-time -=>O<=- (sunshine) post below
-------------------------------> <just kidding>
<----------------------------------------------

Nothing has changed? ...except the date, as far as the list-servers here
are concerned?

Since this e-mail is going into "nise@onelist.com" <<<i.e.>>> the group I
am trying to setup for those interested in learning how to:
-- grow seedlings
-- do hybridizing
-- and an exchange of related seeds/plants & information required to get
everyone's wants done!

I believe, this can be accomplished, by my alliance with Iril Kolle of
Norway, whom is already running a Web-site dedicated to seed-exchange, on a
free (non-profit trading arrangement basis).  My request to Iril is, to
join me as co-owner of "nise@onelist.com" to help get this show on the road
-- What do you say Iril'girl?  No strings attached, and I teach you to
take-over the NISE-OPERATIONS for the great Millenium :)

Kind thanX to y'all ..for your patience

:-B))
the'SHADOW'gardener
email: "William Nash" <raffi@sympatico.ca>
Personal Website URL = http://www3.sympatico.ca/raffi/
TO JOIN hybridizer's list-server = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/nise
TO JOIN hosta-picture-group list-server =
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/hostapix
TO JOIN AHS POLITICAL FORUM = http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ahspol
A Seed-bank/exchange in NORWAY =
http://www.iril.no/garden/garden/plants_seeds1998.htm