Re: Will the real registrar please stand up

Jim Hawes/ClarenceIII and all ...It comes to mind, that a many many hosta
types (maybe hundreds) ..may exist in Japan? ...STATUS = (not registered
with "AHS'in-cap") er whatever that nonsense'ickal'initials are...

It also comes to mind, that this particular JAPANESE HOSTA STATUS may be
relevant ..to/with the new proposed AHS policy pertaining to "forcing
registration" to recognize types and to be able to participate? ..and of
course, this also applies to all the other countries in the world, outside
of USA ..whom are selling unregistered hostas ..what do you think
..relevant, or not?

Of course, CfIII (Clarence?) stated, the REGISTRATION POLICY is shelved,
but he forgot the say the magic word "FOREVER!" ..so we must assume it will
be back on the floor? ..or is it in fact "gone forever"?

just some thoughts
:-B))
<< stimulated by AWE'zies post below >>