Re: Family and Friends

Preston Littleton wrote:

>     When I traveled to the  Winter Scientific Meeting last January with Jim,
> Ran and Dan, I had no reason to believe they would be branded as
> mal-contents. I choose to stand with them on the side of reason and treason.
>
>     Why is it that everyone who questions or challenges any AHS policy is
> deemed to be an anarchist determined to destroy the AHS? But the "chosen"
> may affirm each others posts and "justify " actions taken against anyone who
> will not kowtow to them. The members of the "preferred" crowd are allowed to
> utter the same words (and even more inflammatory statements) without fear of
> chastisement from the secret committee.
>
> Preston Littleton ( plittleton@ce.net )
> Seaford DE
> zone 7

I also received one of the "form letter" warnings. And when I asked
questions about it to Ms. Schaffner, she thought the answer would be to
post the AHS round-robin rules to everyone. That is not what I asked her
to do. It's ridiculous.  Heck, even alleged criminals are informed of
exactly what they're accused of doing wrong! And I'm certainly no
criminal.

Diane Frederick

P.S. Hope your daughter's wedding and marriage are blessed. :)