Committee fer change

Dan,

You can count me in. The mail vote, registration practices and
corruption's are issues that concern me. As far as the AHS robin, I am
not on (maybe the Hosta Police heard about me). I tried to get on ,but
no connection was made.

If this committee shows signs of progress, it should look for people
that are not internet savvy. I know of a few strong names in Hosta
culture that would probably be interested. Also don't forget all the
local Hosta Societies (you know all those groups in the yearbook).

Ray Wiegand
Mentor, Ohio